Hello everyone! The 0.6.1 release of USBGuard is now available. The biggest change this time is under the hood and not so
noticeable, unless something goes wrong and some error messages appear. I’ve refactored the logging code and the logger
is now part of the public API. The logging level can be adjusted either via CLI options or by setting the
environment variable to 1 before running some USBGuard component.
- Refactored logging subsystem and dropped spdlog dependency
- Fixed handling of IPC disconnect in the IPCCLient class
- Qt Applet: Fixed handling of main window minimization and maximization
- Qt Applet: UI translation support
- Qt Applet: Czech (cs_CZ) translation
Read the full changelog on the release page.
Many thanks to the following people for contributions to this release and to the USBGuard project:
If you are using Fedora or the USBGuard Copr repository, run:
$ sudo dnf update --enablerepo=updates-testing usbguard
Signed release tarball can be downloaded from the USBGuard release page at GitHub: